Additional Information about Dianthus 'Cherry'
64 Plug crop time: 4 to 5 weeks
Transplant to finish:Late Spring through Autumn finish, 11 to 13 weeks; Winter finish, 14 to 18 weeks
- Shocking Summer color from the most heat-tolerant Interspecific Dianthus!
- Electrifying colors and all-season performance make Jolt stand out in landscapes and premium containers.
- Highly durable plants withstand hot conditions with few disease issues and continue to flower without setting seed.
- Grower-friendly, well-branched plants are easy to produce with less to no PGRs.
- Perfect for Summer premium grower choice quarts and gallons to command a higher price point.
- Strong dark green foliage.
- Performs as a semi-hardy annual in Zone 7 (0°F/-18°C minimum temperature) and milder.
- All-America Selections National Winner Jolt Pink continues to stir up consumer excitement with extra publicity and promotion.
Best for: 6-in. (15-cm) pots and larger
Jolt delivers Shocking Summer Color!™ This interspecific heat-tolerant dianthus provides a powerful surge of season-long performance and electrifying color in landscapes and containers. Its well-branched plant habit makes Jolt grower-friendly and easy to produce in premium containers with less to no PGRs.