Additional Information about Osteospermum 'Grand Canyon Mixture'
64 Plug crop time: 4 to 5 weeks
Transplant to finish:Spring 10 to 12 weeks, Autumn 7 to 9 weeks
- “Sow easy, so awesome”: The most compact seed series matches or surpasses any vegetative series for easy, no-pinch production; terrific uniformity and top-selling colors.
- Delivers 5% higher germination than competitors for higher yields it’s the best seed-grown osteo for both habit and seed quality.
- Excellent branching assures better pot fill and great bench-to-garden performance.
- Well-suited to mechanized production and high-density programs.
- Plants branch without pinching, all colors flower within a 7 to 10-day window across the Akila series and no vernalization is needed.
- Full, well-branched plants are drought-tolerant once established.
First multicolor segregating mix includes popular colors like yellow, magicians and rose-reds, as well as purple, lavender, creams and whites.