Container design can be daunting, stressful, and frustrating.
You just need to know a few key things before you design a container.
- Where you are going to put it
- How much sunshine or shade that container will receive
- How much wind that area receives
- How the container will be viewed – will it be viewed from one side or from all sides?
In this video, we will go over our most popular container design with you – The Thriller, Filler, Spiller recipe.
Listen in and we’ll also share some of our tricks about colour.
If you have any questions or would like to know even more, check out our website for the following blogs:
- Thriller, Filler, Spiller Combinations for Sunny Areas – posted on May 9, 2019
- Thriller, Filler, Spiller Combinations for Shady Areas – posted on May 10, 2019
- And the Bride Wore White – Great White Flowers for Wedding Planters
- Stuff it: Adding Detail to Containers and Hanging Baskets
- In my Space – About Balcony Gardening